Follow @GarethSoye

Sunday 16 May 2010

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

A'wight fuckwits. So... erm... what to write. I suppose I shouldn't have started by calling you all fuckwits. But that's hardly my fault is it?

Anyway once George Lucas sues me for using that title I won't be able to continue. But until that day I will simply do, not try.

Now that we have rid ourselves of those who don't like Star Wars (the heathen bastards) we will continue. By the way if you're still here because you like the Star Wars prequels you can fuck right off.

There's a lot of cursing so far isn't there. Hmmm, fuck it.

I signed up for this bloggin lark 2 years ago and as per usual I did nothing. If there was an award for procrastinating... I probably couldn't be arsed to turn up to accept it.

Who would have thought then that it would take Robbo's P45 from the Beeb to get me finally writing something. Well me, that's who. Remember I'm good with the predictions. Liverpool out of the top 4. Remember that? I may have mentioned it before.

So this week I have to spend the night in hospital getting some sort of breathing machine fitted so as I keep breathing during the night rather than stop the 20 or 30 times I do now. Yes, yes it's a pity I start again blah blah blah.

And then I have this years final exam. The worst of them all. 6 questions which will be of such magnificent bullshit that I will no doubt need an extra few answer books. As my head will have exploded over the first one.

I'll keep you updated, if anyone bothers signing up for this of course. Go on, I'll give you a few quid if you do. Well technically the wife will give you a few quid, I don't have any money as I'm a student.

Go on, you know you want to. Everyone's welcome.

Except JDR.

Obviously.

19 comments:

  1. I have an overwhelming desire to put "first",but that would just be childish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third!

    Cracking Gaz, about we had a plce we can all swear...

    John Terry is cunt, and you cant fucking mod me for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaz, you seem to celebrating as if you have just been released from beeb's slavery.

    Fucking nice read though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it the done thing to interact with the comments then?

    Should I be all McNultyesque? I'll have to get the English to Boring dictionary out.

    Or should I be Robboesque and reply once or twice when I come in from the pub?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look I'm following myself.

    Well it's not like I'm not used to doing things to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm called an emo and a fuckwit all in one day :P

    Ah well, worse days have come and passed.

    Definitely the Robbo approach Gaz ...you know it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fuckin righty then.

    Jesus, wre all getting our own blogs are we then?

    Not me, I'm a reader not a writer.
    We weren't that rich growing up and I had to make the choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fucking I can comment here and not elsewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  9. breathing machine!!!! you lazy bastard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. but i'm even lazier than you are gazzer- i cant be arsed to write my own blog. wait no ive got an idea. oh ive forgotten what it was.

    Go Cheklsea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog Gaz, i made it over from the other side.
    I see most of the regulars are already here in preparation for the post-robbo era.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice....A Charlie Brooker-esque start!

    jeez, i just about have enough time to catch up on robbos blog, now i have half a dozen of em.

    my word verification is "wheemp". Just thought i would mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saruman has taken the shire after Bilbo's treachery AND Gaz has a forum for his vile anti-Scouse diatribes? What's happening to our once hallowed isles?

    ReplyDelete
  14. 15th...ok so where is the money?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who is that by moniker Potato?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could be worse Star, you could have been called a Man Poo fan!

    EVENING ALL.

    What't that? Why yes, yes I have, here it is: http://evilweazel.blogspot.com/

    :P

    (I'm gonna love this swearing bollocks...)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why hasn't JDR posted yet?

    ReplyDelete
  18. More! Gaz. More! Come on, lad, turn up your breathing machine to "creative hyperventilation" speed.
    oh and switch the bloody word verification off , for fucks sake

    ReplyDelete